Original contributions have been collected on the following congress topics:
- Early Identification of Hearing Loss (screening and diagnosis)
- Intervention and Rehabilitation (strategies and technologies)
- Hearing Loss: Mechanisms, Effects and Medical Issues
- Epidemiology of Hearing Loss
- Auditory Perception
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Cognitive Decline and Dementia in relation to hearing loss
- Listening effort and fatigue
- Amplification: technologies and strategies
- Cochlear Implants: state-of-the-art
- Speech Perception/Speech Development
- Genetic Issues
- Auditory Neuropathy
- e-Health and m-Health
- Etiology and Medical Issues
- Family Empowerment
- Family Perspectives
- Other (please specify)
At least one author per presented abstract is requested to register at the HEAL 2020 Conference by
June 1st, 2020 (new deadline).
Failure to register will result in the exclusion of the paper. Kindly advise if you wish to withdraw your abstract or if you wish to make any other changes (different presenter or change from oral to poster), so that the programme can be amended accordingly.
We recommend authors register through the same link used to submit their paper:
inserting their USERNAME (= surname) and abstract PIN on the relevant fields and then clicking on
CHECK ABSTRACT'S STATUS.
On the next screen you will see the status of the submitted abstract and a button:
"REGISTER THE PRESENTING AUTHOR" >> click here to make your registration.
The abstract book will be available on line as a PDF file . Submission of an abstract implies consent by the authors to have it published by the conference in the abstract book.