Original contributions on the following congress topics are encouraged:
- Early Identification of Hearing Loss (screening and diagnosis)
- Intervention and Rehabilitation (strategies and technologies)
- Hearing Loss: Mechanisms, Effects and Medical Issues
- Epidemiology of Hearing Loss
- Auditory Perception
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Cognitive Decline and Dementia in relation to hearing loss
- Listening effort and fatigue
- Amplification: technologies and strategies
- Cochlear Implants: state-of-the-art
- Speech Perception/Speech Development
- Genetic Issues
- Auditory Neuropathy
- e-Health and m-Health
- Etiology and Medical Issues
- Family Empowerment
- Family Perspectives
- Other (please specify)
To send your abstract you will have to access the ONLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM and register as a new user: after inserting your personal data the system will assign you a UserID and a PIN code to access the submission system. Abstracts must be submitted online only: abstracts sent by email will not be considered.
Before starting the submission process, please check the submission guidelines.
- Abstracts should only be submitted online
- The deadline for abstract submission is January 15th, 2020
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed above
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not have more than 700 words.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral or poster. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- After sending your abstract, you will receive an email with your userID and you abstract ID (PIN code) in case you want to access the system again to check your submission.
Once the abstract has been sent it cannot be modified any more. Authors are responsible for verifying that all information sent is correct, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or if you wish to withdraw or amend your abstract or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat at: email@example.com
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to the corresponding author via email by February 20th, 2020.
The abstract book will be available on line as a PDF file . Submission of an abstract implies consent by the authors to have it published by the conference in the abstract book.